Edmund Thayer and Bessie Dare Place
Edmund Thayer and Bessie Dare Place (Charles Leslie Place. Many of these dryplate glass negatives are in The South Worthington Parish Book by Reverend George Reed Moody. Please see this book for further information. They were originally entered into the database with little identification. The photographs were taken between 1882 and 1907 by the Howes Brothers of Ashfield. The origin and purpose of the number often written on the binding tape of these dryplates are presently unknown. The slides were cleaned and catalogued by Marion Sweeney between 1982 and 1986. (#2, page 88 Moody Book.) On Lindsay Hill Road. Henry Brown built this house. Currently (2006) the home of Hassan anThe number, 102, is written on the binding tape. ly print of this slide.
13 x 18 cm (5.1 x 7.1 in)
Worthington Historical Society
Still Image Item Type Metadata
Still Image - Black and White Glass Plate
13 x 18 cm